Wellness for Warriors in Healthcare
Recharge: Body, Mind and Soul
2-minute yoga and meditation tips and techniques for improving wellbeing.
The Wellness for Warriors in Healthcare Program
Developed to raise awareness of the
- mind-body connection
- effectiveness of short but consistent meditation
- importance of calming the breath to reduce tension and stay focused
Designed specifically for the needs of healthcare workers.
Serving Those Who Serve Others
The Recharge Card™ Set is made up of 6 two-sided cards with a simple wellness technique per card.
- The card set is fashioned after the reference cards or ID badges worn by healthcare professionals on the job
- Each card addresses a “feeling” and suggests a “remedy” for immediate action
- Full of techniques that can be practiced anywhere and take only a couple of minutes to complete
- Each card includes a QR code that takes one to explainer videos
You can view samples of each card's theme below.
Themes Covered by the Wellness for Warriors in Healthcare Program
“I am even-minded and cheerful at all times. I know that joy is not outside me, but within.” —J. Donald Walters, Affirmations for Self-Healing
- Learn how to stay calm and happy despite outer circumstances
- Overcome negative thoughts when they arise
- Learn how you can change behaviors and outcomes with the right attitude
“Conditions are always neutral, it is how we react to them that makes them seem good or bad.” —Paramhansa Yogananda
- Learn about the body-mind connection and how it relates to chronic tension
- Overcome the habit of tension, restlessness, and anxiety
- Practice yoga postures for health and wellbeing
- Preparation for consistent and effective meditation for beginners
“Never think of divine joy as distant from you, and it will be with you always.”—Paramhansa Yogananda
- Learn the purpose of meditation and its proven benefits
- Practice a simple technique to quiet the restless mind
- Discover how breath influences your mind, body, and energy
- Learn the most effective ways to awaken your true potential
- Practice self-compassion and self-care through daily habits such as meditation
Sponsored by Crystal Clarity Publishers
Crystal Clarity Publishers (CCP) is dedicated to helping individuals expand their awareness and apply the universal principles of yoga to every facet of life:
- and spirituality.
Ananda in Los Angeles is home to Crystal Clarity Publishers.Learn More
“Yoga practice so concentrates the mind that the curtain of doubt and uncertainty is burned away, and the light of inner truth becomes manifest.”
—Paramhansa Yogananda, author of the well-known spiritual classic, Autobiography of a Yogi
For anyone in need of immediate crisis assistance, please visit www.crisistextline.org/topics/get-help-coronavirus/.
(Limited countries apply.)