Yogananda Fest is an inspiring day-long festival celebrating and sharing the teachings of the great Master, Paramhansa Yogananda. Join us for a series of inspiring classes, guided meditations, yoga, vegetarian food, devotional music, spiritual community, and special keynote speakers, Nayaswamis Jyotish and Devi.
The festival will include:
- “Awakening Kindness, Compassion and Mercy” with Swamis Jyotish & Devi 7pm-9pm
- Guided meditation & yoga
- Classes on The Path of Kriya Yoga
- Devotional chanting
- Satsang (good company) through Spiritual community
- Yummy Vegetarian food
- Handmade jewelry and other crafts
- Divine Will Healing
- Scientific Healing Affirmations
- & more!
Some of the day’s highlights
Delicious Indian Cuisine
The Arts Corner
Highlights from 2017