The following are materials that you may find helpful as you continue going deeper into releasing tension and increasing your energy:
- Energization Exercises for Beginners (15-min video)
- Guided Meditation for Calming the Mind with Dr. Peter (13-min video)
- How to Breathe Diaphragmatically (13-min video)
- Spiritual Yoga (book)
- How to Have Courage, Calmness, and Confidence in Challenging Times (collection)
The following are materials that you may find helpful as you continue to practice meditation and mindfulness:
The following are materials that you may find helpful as you further practice the release of negativity day-to-day:
- Gratitude Affirmation (blog)
- How to Awaken Your True Potential (book)
- The Secret of Living Fearlessly Is the Practice of Gratitude (4-min video)
The following are materials that you may find helpful as you continue to practice all that you have learned from this program, and some possible next steps on your journey to wellness: body, mind, and soul:
Autobiography of a Yogi
And finally, if you liked the teachings of yoga woven throughout this program, you may be interested in reading Paramhansa Yogananda's spiritual classic, Autobiography of a Yogi. This book is also known as the only book on Steve Job's iPad. It has been translated in many languages, and millions of copies have been sold all over the world.
The Autobiography of a Yogi is available for free online here.
You can also get a hard copy, audiobook, or kindle version through our publications website.
We hope these resources serve you and continue to support you far beyond the program. We invite you to share more in the next step, as we take all that we have learned and spread it out like rays of sunshine, lighting up the entire world.