Expanding our heart’s capacity to love others and ourselves unconditionally is an integral part of living joyfully. It can also be the most challenging part!
In this workshop, we combine yoga, meditation and yogic wisdom to release hidden tensions so we can access the well-spring of divine love at our core. With this awareness, healing begins and we can more freely love others and ourselves.
- Being unconditionally loving attracts kindness and inner harmony in our lives
- How to be caring of other’s realities and still stay calmly centered
- Ways to respond lovingly, instead of reacting, to interpersonal conflicts
- How to rise above oversensitivity and not take other’s actions personally
- Compassionate ways to let go of self-defeating judgements of oneself
- Releasing of tension increases intimacy with the divine, yourself, and others
- Ways to attune universal source of love behind all relationships
Paul Fetler is a certified Ananda Yoga and Meditation Instructor who has been offering yoga classes weekly at Ananda South Bay since 2006. He also regularly shares inspiring workshops that combine practical wisdom, storytelling, spiritually focused asana, and meditation.