- This event has passed.
Join us for a special celebration of Paramhansa Yogananda’s birthday!
100 years ago a way-shower came to the West to usher in a way of awakening called Self-realization.
Paramhansa Yogananda, 1893 – 1952, was the first yoga master of India to take up permanent residence in the West.
Life, he said, is a journey in Self awakening.
Journey with us to your own Self-realization! Discover your infinite potential through a day filled with meditation, music, inspiration, and spiritual community.
This celebration will include:
- Vintage films and audio recordings of Yogananda
- Chanting & music to awaken superconsciousness
- Guided meditations on the path of kriya yoga
- Scientific Healing Affirmations
- “The Life of Yogananda” book launch with special guest speaker and author, Phil Goldberg