- This event has passed.
Learn how the art and science of flower essences can profoundly change your consciousness. Attend this free 1-1/2 hr. webinar with Lila Devi and find out:
- What are flower essences and how do they apply to my own life force?
- The origins of Spirit-in-Nature Flower Essences.
- The flower/food connection.
- How simple it is to choose the right/best flower essences for you at this time.
- What kind of results can I expect?
- Making them, taking them: nuts ‘n bolts.
An engaging seminar leader with over 40 years’ experience, Lila Devi’s lectures nationally and abroad. She has authored 4 books: The Essential Flower Essence Handbook (in 6 languages and used by Doctors Across Borders to train their physicians) and Flower Essences for Animals (English and Japanese)—the texts for the internationally acclaimed SiNE Home Study Courses; Bradley Banana and the Jolly Good Pirate, the first in a series of 20 children’s picture books, each personifying a flower essence as a child; and a spiritual memoir entitled From Bagels to Curry.
Lila graduated with honors from the University of Michigan with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and Psychology and a secondary teaching certificate, and is considered one of the foremost flower essence developers in the world today. A longtime Ananda resident and minister, she lives at Ananda Village. www.Spirit-in-Nature.com and www.LilaDeviAuthor.com