Learn to Meditate (Jul 10 – 24)
||LoveLight Health & Wellbeing
||July 10 – July 24
||7:00 – 9:00 pm
||Nayaswamis Narayan and Dharmadevi
Meditation is one of the most natural and rewarding of all human activities. It gives direct, intuitive experience of higher realities, and is the cornerstone of true spirituality. It also brings balance, rest, and a growing inner peace. While its highest and original purpose is to help us awaken our inner, spiritual nature, the benefits to body and mind are well established by medical research.
Practiced on a daily basis, meditation produces profound results on all levels of your being—physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. It connects you with your own inner powers of vitality, clarity, and love.
Based on the original teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda, this class will help you:
- Reduce tension and stress at will.
- Feel happier, more relaxed, and at peace with yourself.
- Improve your health, mental clarity, and vitality.
- Develop a more intuitive, heart-centered way of life.
- Discover and explore your inner spiritual nature.
Whether you are interested in managing stress or in exploring the spiritual side of meditation, you will feel welcome. Small classes and experienced instructors provide a quality learning environment, with time for individual questions and in-depth exploration. This class includes guided and silent practice time. In this course you will also learn Paramhansa Yogananda’s Energization Exercises: a powerful tool for bringing energy into the body to use in meditation and in daily life.
This class is the first step on the Path of Kriya Yoga.
Included in this class:
- Book, 102 pages
- CD with guided meditations and relaxation techniques
- DVD with instruction and guided practice of Yogananda’s Energization Exercises